Apple of my Eyes
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
TAGay ni Dianne
ng TAGay po ito sa akin ni Dianne, pero very long overdue na (sorry Di), anyway better late than never di ba?
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Combine oil, cornstarch, salt, hoisin sauce and rice vinegar( cook book eh.)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Ok. Kaya pa pala..hehehe.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Full House
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 11:40 PM
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 11:42 PM (kaka tsek ko lang kasi)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Yung pinapanood ni KD na dvd , ang lakas eh.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Kanina lang. Nag picnic kami sa corniche..kakapagod.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Yung blog ni Di kasi kinopya ko to..hehehe.
9. What are you wearing? White pajamas..papatulog na , tatapusin ko lang to.
10. Did you dream last night? Yes..nasa pinas na daw ako pero di ako homesick..di rin naman senti tulad ni dyesebel
11. When did you last laugh? Just now,kasi si Joshua uminom ng coffee then more pa daw..after few minutes naghihilik na, walang effect yung coffee
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A small white board, sabitan ng mga receipts from school, bills..etc
13. Seen anything weird lately? Yes! Yung nakatabi kong indian hindi mabaho.... weird yun dito sa saudi, hehehe.
14. What do you think of this quiz? Waaahhhh....sino ba nagpa-uso nito!
15. What is the last film you saw? Can not remember.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Bibilhin ko yung mercedes ni neneng.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. Pass ako dito baka mabasa ni KD.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Lahat ng mababahong indian at pakistani rito ay dapat maligo ng 3 beses isang araw. Ang di maliligo papabitay....hehehe
19. Do you like to dance? Yes.
20.George Bush... Sino yun?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Well, I already have one. ( Christine)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? I already have two. (Justin and Joshua)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? I'm already living abroad.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Welcome to my kingdom!
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal: Di na lang ako tag kasi para palang epidemic to, ang bilis kumalat...hehehe...halos lahatng napasyalan ko eh meron na.
Posted by Ann ::
12:07 AM ::
Post / Read Comments