Apple of my Eyes

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cell Phones

When buying stuff like shoes, slippers, clothes and other similar items I am the one choosing which brand is better. But when it comes to electronics, I pass it to my husband. Aside from my limited knowledge on gadgets and modern technology I am picky specially when buying cell phones. I usually make comparison, from the price to the quality. But I always ended buying the one with good quality.

My first cell phone was Nokia 8310 and my second was Nokia N76. I used the first for two years and I can say I am satisfied with it. I just decided to change the latter because I love the newly launched Nokia N95 8GB. But my husband bought Erickson as a replacement for his old Nokia cell phone. He likes the Erickson’s feature but he said it is sometimes confusing and complicated to use. Good thing with Erickson is that it is not easily devaluated, unlike Nokia which frequently launches new models of cell phones.

Posted by Ann :: 8:42 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------