Apple of my Eyes

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

LOve Quotes 2

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.






_____________________________________

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.




_____________________________________
This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love




_____________________________________
If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!



_____________________________________

Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.


_____________________________________

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.




_____________________________________

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.




_____________________________________

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.




_____________________________________

The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.




_____________________________________

Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.




_____________________________________
Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.




_____________________________________

Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!



_____________________________________

If I know what love is, it is because of you.




_____________________________________
Live the life you've dreamed




_____________________________________
You being in my arms, heart by heart feels like our love would never end.




_____________________________________





Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.



_____________________________________

The soul mate is what we aspire to and like to understand about us, is what we deem to be perfection, purity and endless regarding our own being.




_____________________________________

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.



_____________________________________

I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.



_____________________________________
I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.



________________________________________
Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love.



________________________________________

The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.

Posted by Ann :: 8:29 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------