Apple of my Eyes

Friday, February 29, 2008

Be careful with what your kids play.


When my son Justin was still a baby. He was always playing with his older sister's "kikay" stuff. His favorites were those barbies’accessories and party set. Together with his ate they will set the small table and arranged all the plates, spoon, fork and tea set for the dolls. They also put some plastic toys on the table. When I fix their room that night I didn't notice some missing Barbie’s accessories. I just put then inside the toy box and vacuum the floor.

The next day I am changing Justin's diaper when I noticed a small pink cookie shaped thing in his poo. I checked it right away and it was part of his sister's tea set for Barbie. From then on I’ve been very careful with what they play particularly with small things that can be swallowed easily.

Posted by Ann :: 8:36 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------