Apple of my Eyes

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Diner Dash

There are several times that I’d just turn on the computer and stare at the screen for five whole minutes deciding what to do. If I’d just play a game, I’m not contented with those built-in games in my computer. If I could, I’d really download a free game or just load in a cd.

Diner Dash is easy for me to be able to play because I can download it online. It can give me an hour of free trial so I can think about my decision if I want the game using my credit card online. I really like the way it has easy parts and challenging parts, that way, if you consider yourself somewhat of an expert, you can choose the challenging levels.

Now, instead of lying around and staring at the ceiling, I just go to my laptop and wait for Diner Dash to finish loading so I can have the time to enjoy playing. I even invite friends to visit http://www.dinerdash.com/ so they will also experience the joy and challenge Diner Dash brings.

Posted by Ann :: 5:56 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------