Apple of my Eyes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Green Planet Health

I met my friend’s grandparents during one of my business trips in Europe. I was surprised to see them still active at that age. We had a little chat and I took the opportunity to ask them why they still look young and healthy. Because right now I am suffering from occasional back pain due to my recent epidural delivery. My doctor said I need to take some calcium supplements to protect my bones.

They both smiled and said it’s because of Green Planet Health. These are local organic and natural produce. They have a variety of products to suit for everyday diets. According to them, they enjoy the benefits and discounts for being members of Green Planet health.

That night, I searched for the Green Planet Health website to look for suitable calcium supplements I needed. I also signed-up to be a member to avail of their 15% discount on all their products and to enjoy more special promotion offers.

Posted by Ann :: 7:11 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------