Apple of my Eyes

Friday, March 07, 2008

Probate Loan

I grew up in a small town with my mom as my only relative I knew. I heard from our neighbor that I was the result of an illicit affair my mom had with my biological father. I didn't ask mom about it because I wanted to respect her feelings.

When I was about to enter college, we received a telephone call from someone who introduced himself as my father's legal counsel. We learned from him that my father died of heart attack and left an inheritance to all his children whether legal or illegitimate. The attorney said I am entitled to have an equal share of my father's inheritance but I need to prove first that I am his child. I need to undergo DNA test at my expense.

I don't have enough money for the DNA testing. My mom said maybe a probate loan can help me. A company that provides cash advances to heirs in probate.

When I received the result of my DNA test, I submitted it to my father's legal counsel and immediately awarded to me my shares.

Posted by Ann :: 12:57 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------