Apple of my Eyes

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Keep it Clean and Natural with Veriuni

I gave birth to my lovely daughter 10 months ago. She’s very active and crawls everywhere in the house. She’ll put anything she holds straight to her mouth. I don’t worry that much because I see to it that our carpet is really clean. I just noticed recently that she’s starting to develop skin rashes. The doctor said I should not let her crawl in the carpet or if that’s can’t be avoided I should check the carpet cleaner I am presently using. It might contain high chemical solution. The doctor advised me to change the brand of the cleaner I am presently using.

I heard about this Keep it Clean and Natural with Veriuni. A variety of cleaning products with vigorous cleaning action that is environmentally friendly and safe. They contain all natural ingredients unlike traditional cleaners with high toxins and dangerous to health. So with this Keep it clean and natural with Veruini campaign I’m not worried to the harm of inhalation or ingestion because Veruini products use only citrus based oil, no dyes or pesticide residue. They are highly recommended by doctors and other health agents.For a healthy life start with keep it clean and natural with veruini products.

Posted by Ann :: 10:59 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------