Apple of my Eyes

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vacation

I was about to go on my annual vacation this coming month. I already made an early booking to the hotel where I will stay during my vacation. I am expecting my vacation allowance from the company a week before my flight. But I received a call from our company secretary saying my allowance won’t be released until next week because our check signatories were stranded in the province.

I need to do something because my down payment to the hotel will forfeit if I don’t come on time.Our secretary whispered something; she said she knew someone who can help me solve my financial problem. She can assist me to avail an emergency loan. This loan will help me to pursue my plan. I took the loan even at higher interest anyway she’ll take care of the payment once my check is ready to encash.

Posted by Ann :: 1:11 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------