Apple of my Eyes

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bonus

Our company is engaged in selling office and school supplies. We are the major distributor in our place. I started here as sales representative and after two years I was promoted. I am now the sales manager of our department. Part of my job is to present the monthly sales report to the stockholders. Monthly sales quota is our major problem every end of the month. Everyone in our department is pressured to make a good sales so we can present a good report to our superior.

Just recently, I was assigned to organize the meeting and event management of the company. I was a little bit nervous because this meeting was different from our monthly meeting. All our major stockholders, suppliers and costumers will attend this event. I look for a bigger place sufficient enough to accommodate 200 persons. I want my boss to have a good impression on me and so at the same time to present my report well. To make my report presentable I need for an audio visual equipment. Anyway, the company will shoulder the expenses for the audio visual rentals, so I look for the best equipment .

As expected, the event was a real success. We were all given an extra bonus for a job well done.

Posted by Ann :: 3:30 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------