Apple of my Eyes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mailboxes

I used to address all my mails in the office even personal or business mails. Being so emotional, it affects my mood when I received personal letters which contain bad or sad news from my family back home. So I decided to segregate my personal mails from business mails.

I saw my neighbor's elegant mailbox the other day. My neighbor is always out of town due to the nature of his work. All his letters kept inside the mailbox and he's not even worried of letter theft. I asked him where he bought it. He said he just ordered online. I checked the website and saw different kinds of mailboxes.Of all the models and designs I've seen I like most the wall-mounted mailboxes and the locking insert option to keep my letters safe. Aside from the affordable prices they offer to all their mailboxes, where can you find a warranty that covers even damages made by others.

Posted by Ann :: 7:38 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------