Apple of my Eyes

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cash Advance

The school year for 2007-2008 was already finished. I am now free from the burden of paying my kids monthly tuition fees. But that’s only temporary. By June, classes start again and as usual I have to include again to my monthly budget the school fees.

Three years ago, our company was giving financial assistance for our children’s education. But after implementing the new company rules, the assistance was terminated. Instead, they just give a mid year bonus to employees which is only equivalent to one month salary. This is not enough to cover up all the school expenses for the whole year.

I am glad that I have known this cash advance loans company who helps mother like me in budgeting. I also availed this cash advance loan last year when I had a cash shortage due to sudden increase in tuition fees. It really helps me during my financial crisis. I am satisfied with their reasonable interest on loans.

Posted by Ann :: 2:27 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------