Apple of my Eyes

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Harry Potter

J.K. Rowling or better known as the best-selling author the Harry Potter series, has done a good job on pleasing her readers. Though the last of the series in now out in markets, people are still waiting for the sixth and seventh films to be released in movie theaters. This display of admiration is enough to make one see that she truly is a great writer and deserves all that she will reap.

I have been a fan of Harry Potter myself. I have all her books and all the movies out on DVD. I’m a fan and I’m not afraid to say it, because I know there are still a lot of bashers out there who don’t like her work and think that it’s just a waste of time.



Posted by Ann :: 6:31 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------