Apple of my Eyes

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cell Phones

I bought a brand new Nokia cell phone last month, as far as I knew it was really brand new because that was the seller told me. It was securely packed in a box with complete accessories. After about two weeks, the phone didn’t want to send messages so I brought it to the service center. They told me that my cell phone was not really brand new. I went to the store where I bought the cell phone but it was already closed. Neighboring stores said the owner is now in jail because of smuggled cell phones. Now, I’ve learned my lesson. I will not buy anything valuable if I am not sure with the quality of the product and the credibility of the seller.

A friend referred me to imobileplaza , an online store of quality cell phones. All well known brands are available like Nokia, Apple, Sony Ericsson, Motorola and Samsung. My friend is a regular costumer of this store and she assured me of the quality of the products and satisfying service. Because of the competitive price of their cell phones, no wonder they are now the leading cell phone retailer and wholesaler.

Labels: ,


Posted by Ann :: 6:27 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------