Apple of my Eyes

Friday, April 04, 2008

Wireless Internet Service

I started using internet with the dial-up ISP service. I used prepaid cards therefore it was not unlimited. I have to log out from time to time to save my card load. I was not satisfied with the speed at the same time it took time to open some websites. I shifted to DSL service and I’m quite satisfied with the speed. But my friend is now using satellite internet and she said it’s really satisfying.

Next week, we are scheduled to go on vacation. I am planning to bring my laptop. I asked my sister if there are wireless internet service providers in our place. She said wi-fi connection now is everywhere as long as there’s wi-fi hotspot where you can connect to the internet for free. But there are also wireless internet service providers who promise a 24 hour high speed connection at minimal fee. They call it “internet everywhere.”

Posted by Ann :: 2:10 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------