Apple of my Eyes

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Home Loan

Few months after our wedding, we decided to buy a house of our own. I am tired of renting an apartment. I told this to my husband and he agreed to my plan. At first I thought of lending money from a financing institution. But when I received the price quotation I had a second thought because of the higher interest rate. We waited patiently for the right offer at the right time.

A friend told us about his cousin’s plan of selling their ancestral house in the province. We bought the old house at a very reasonable price . We grabbed the opportunity because the owner will go abroad and really needed the money. They asked even half of the price on the selling date and the balance after 2 months. We even asked some friends for financial help to complete the total amount to be paid for the house. My husband suggested a home loan so we can settle all our financial obligations on time.

We just noticed recently that the house needed some minor renovations. We are expecting cash from our parents in the next coming months but the repair must be done before summer ends. So we decided to avail home loan at reasonable interest rates.

Posted by Ann :: 1:30 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------