Apple of my Eyes

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Swarovski Crystals

Swarovski crystals are effective for decorating, from houses and Christmas wreaths to flowers and wedding gowns. Our Christmas trees are sparkling with crystals aside from the blinking Christmas lights hanging from every branch.
Recently, we attended a wedding of one of my closest cousins. As she walked up the aisle, her sparkling gown was impossible not to notice. The Swarovski crystals, as she told me during the reception, were attached to the gown and I must say that they did a very good job. Even the flowers on the vases in the middle of every table had a Swarovski crystal sparkling on almost every petal and leaf. I really understand why people appreciate the beauty it gives to people who need it. These miniscule shiny rocks contribute a lot to making something look good for a special occasion.

Posted by Ann :: 3:07 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------