Apple of my Eyes

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Furnitures

We were invited for a house warming last weekend. The house is simple but elegant looking. While the pastor was saying prayers for the house warming I was then busy staring and admiring the interior decoration of the house. Curtains and wall paper match with the color of the paint used. And what really caught my attention were the beds in each room. The interior decorator used a color and motif design to match the design of the bed with the carpet and wall paper. The beds are combination of modern and antique designs but match with the elegance of the house.

I can't help but inquire on where they bought those furnitures particularly those beds and mattresses. We are moving to our new house next month. She gave me the website of the company so I could have an idea about the kind of bed I will buy. I was amazed with the different designs of beds specially the memory foam mattress. My kids love the memory foam mattresses with matching memory foam pillows.

I ordered three beds for my kids and one wooden bed for the master's bedroom. I prefer to use the latter because I always have this back pain since I gave birth to my youngest thru epidural delivery.




Posted by Ann :: 10:27 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------