Apple of my Eyes

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Commercial Mortgages

When my father died, he left a big parcel of farmland. It is a part of our inheritance. The land is too big and we can't find buyer that will buy it as a whole. Our legal counsel suggests we must subdivide the land first before we can sell it. I don't have enough money right now to be use for the expenses in subdividing the property. I tried to inquire for a loan in a bank. The bank staff said it will take a long period of time for processing and credit investigation. And still they can't give me an assurance of approval in the long run.

I already have buyers of the land but they want it subdivided first. I have to do something. My attorney said he knew someone who can help me. According to him one of his clients almost had bankruptcy because of cash mismanagement. He advised me to apply for commercial mortgages. This will help me finance subdividing the land until I sell the property. At a very affordable price they will help me recover from difficulties in my cash flow.

After few months, I already sold all my subdivided farmland. I have enough money to venture into other business. I am really thankful that I have known about these commercial mortgages.

Posted by Ann :: 7:29 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------