Apple of my Eyes

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Fafa KD!



KD dear, I am glad you are near
Because when you are here, I have no fear,
that your love for me, I can hold so dear. .

Our spending time together is important to you,
and I must admit it is for me too.
We do not need to do a lot of things to have fun together,
like some couple do.

Just being together is enough for us two.
We laugh at things that are not funny to some,
but that is just our way of having fun.

We like being near water and sunny days,
and hearing nice music as it plays.
I hope your special day is a great time for you.

Spending it with me and sharing your love,
will be a great time for me too.
I love you.....
Happy happy birthday!






Upload and embed your Music & Videos through myFileHut.com

Posted by Ann :: 12:57 AM :: 36 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------