Apple of my Eyes

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Love at First Sight

Love at First Sight

The first time I laid eyes on you,
I knew was a connection.
Something that I would probably feel,
towards that one special person.



I couldn’t talk to you in public,
especially in front of all the girls.
I couldn’t get near you that moment,
what on earth could be worse?



I had many crushes before,
I always felt the same with them.
But when destiny let our paths be crossed,
it was never the same again.



I knew there wasn’t such a thing,
as they say ‘Love at First Sight’.
But when I first saw you,
I knew, somehow, it could be right.



I hope we can meet someday,
when I may find you out of the blue.
But for now, all I can say is,
how special you are to me, I Love You.

Posted by Ann :: 10:59 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------