Apple of my Eyes

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Card Payment Solution


I started a small printing press business last month. My store is situated near the university and as expected most of my costumers are students. I have no problem then with the payments because all students pay in cash basis. But when I branch out in a commercial place, it's inside the mall to be precise. I started to encounter problems with the payments. Some are using credit cards for payment so I lost lots of costumers because of this.

I find ways to overcome this problem. I'm glad that I found www.aplusmerchant.com, a company that process visa cards. I didn't realize that people now are too busy to spend time falling in line to an ATM machine or going to the bank just to withdraw money. Using cards when paying or even ordering online is more convenient. I now have a big sign board in my store stating Credit Card Accepting to inform them of improvements.




Posted by Ann :: 10:28 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------