Apple of my Eyes

Sunday, February 03, 2008

My new Helper

We decided to change our old carpet and bought a new one .I want a light color this time. But lately I think I made a mistake in choosing light color carpet. It easily get stained. I even tell my visitors to take off their shoes when entering our house. But having three kids who loves to eat , munch and drink juice while watching television , taking care of my new carpet against stain, dust and dirt is really impossible.

A good friend of mine said I don’t have to be upset with that dirty carpet. She told me about her new vacuum cleaner. I think I found an answer to my problem. I called my husband and we immediately look for this super vacuum cleaner at the nearest store in our place.

With the help of my ever dependable “new helper” I already removed the “shoes off please” memo at my door.

Posted by Ann :: 10:01 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------