Apple of my Eyes

Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm Gaining Weight

I am working abroad for almost five years now. I didn’t visit my hometown since then, until I met a collegue on line. She told me I have to go home this summer because my former classmates in college are organizing an alumni homecoming for our batch. I am very excited to meet again my old friends backhome.

As I watched myself in the mirror, I noticed my big tummy. After I gave birth to my second child I can’t control my appetite anymore that results into gaining more than 15 kls. While surfing the net that night I found an interesting site where a cosmetic procedure is used to achieve a flatter stomach by tightening stretched abdominal muscles. It’s the tummy tuck or mostly known as abdominoplasty. It’s done by removing excess fat and skin and restores weakened or separated muscles.

After reading the before and after effects of this surgery. I am very sure and confident that I will attend our homecoming this summer.

Posted by Ann :: 9:39 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------