Apple of my Eyes

Thursday, February 21, 2008

shopping cart software

I made bracelets, necklace, and earrings out of the different colors of beads I bought in the nearby store. They were just for my personal use at first. But my friends want me to make some more because they also like the designs of the accessories. I was hesistant at first because I might not come up with their expectations. Until lots of friends, acquantainces, neighbors were placing their orders and asking for sample pictures. That was the time I decided to sell my products online. But how? I don't have any knowledge about html codes . How can I make my own website?

A good friend of mine introduces ecommerce software. Selling online becomes possible because of shopping cart software. . Friends working abroad can see my products online and they even ask me to make some shipment of the accessories. I made some inquiry about sending products abroad and negotiate with the cost that might cause the shipment. Now, I am enjoying making business online .

Posted by Ann :: 1:14 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------