Apple of my Eyes

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blog Advertising

When I bloghopped I always see the word smorty but I have no idea what it is all about. Until a blogger friend told me that she's now into blog advertising and really earning easy money for just a simple write-up about a certain topic. Actually I thought of a spam because it's so good to be true. Months had passed but I keep on seeing these bloggers giving testimonies about blog for money.

I decided to give it a try, anyway no one will know except me if my blog will get rejected. After about 4-5 days I received an email confirmation that my blog was approved. That was the time I started this advertise on blogs. Compare to other company offering blog reviews I consider smorty as one of best because after your post approval they pay in two weeks time. Now, not I only enjoy blogging and meeting new friends I also earn while blogging.

Posted by Ann :: 10:16 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------