Apple of my Eyes

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shopping Cart

After almost 10 years I met again a long lost friend, not in person but on the net. I am surfing for something when I stumbled upon her website. I am looking for a perfect gift for valentines when I came to her site. I ordered some stuff to be delivered to my hometown for my sick relative. When I gave the necessary information like my name, credit card, my address backhome that was the time I received an email from the owner of the website confirming if I was really the same person she knew . It’s really a small world in the world of internet.

She narrated that she started her business online with the help of ashopcommerce with their shopping cart software. A website who can help you build your own online store, just give and tell them what you want and they will do the rest. She said , she never expected a good return of investment in just a shortwhile, with no much effort and less expenses you will surely have a stable source of income.

Posted by Ann :: 10:10 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------