Apple of my Eyes

Friday, February 22, 2008

Hotels in Spain

When I was still in elementary, Spaniards occupation in the Philippines for more than 300 years was a part of our lesson . It keeps me thinking how Spaniards look like nowadays. Now that I am already married and have kids , I happen to see again the same lesson about history when i’m helping my kids do their homeworks. Until today I still have the passion of seeing Spain someday.

I heard about the Spain attractions like Tappas and bullfighting. I only see bullfighting on television. I wish to witness this event in person. La Sagrada Familia and Zoo in Parc Ciutadella are just some of Barcelona attractions. Who won’t forget the greatest works of Picasso? This great painter was a native of Barcelona.

Since it’s our wedding anniversary this coming month, I asked hubby to spend our vacation in Paris. I didn’t know that he also wants to see Spain. So we decided to look for a good place to stay in while we are on short vacation there. We both agreed to make an early booking in Paris. I want to see the famous Eiffel tower. Good that we found a hotel with a very good offer for tourists. Seeing forward to our grand vacation in Spain.

Posted by Ann :: 11:20 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------