Apple of my Eyes

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Personal Loans

What will you do if the money you hardly earned was sent to another person’s bank account ? This happened to me just recently. I am scheduled to go on vacation in two weeks time so I went to the bank, sent money to my savings account and expecting it to appear on my balance the next day. To days passed, three, four…no money sent to my account. I went to the bank and make some inquiry, the officer in charge said the money was sent to another savings account and it will takes 5-7 working days before they can clear the transaction. It’s not my fault actually, it’s the error of the teller in entering the account number. I don’t know what to do now, I can’t postpone my scheduled flight, all airlines were fully booked.

I told my mom about the incident and he advice me to go on my scheduled flight because she knows someone who can help me in this kind of emergencies. She applied for a personal loan and it was easily approved. I don’t know that there are companies who process loans as fast as this one. They also offer other forms of loans aside from personal loans.

After 5 days, my account was settled. I received the money from the bank and gave money to my mom for the payment of her loan.

Posted by Ann :: 12:12 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------